Who we are
Codepole is a fast growing venture enabler & consulting company that focuses on Fintech. We are experts in finance, product development, and app development with solid experience from tech companies (Google, Allegro, Zalando) and the financial industry (Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, EY, Kreditech, Advanon). Apart from building our own ventures, we help companies and startups across Europe to excel in their respective fields.
How we work
We believe that it is key for our team members to grow their skill set and that this is done by experiencing challenging tech projects and by learning from each other. The work is varied between time based projects for clients, team augmentation for clients, and our own ventures and products. This allows our team members to continuously develop as they get to experience different software, problems, and solutions. Our team members share their knowledge with each other on a daily basis, so we ensure that we learn as much as possible. What you’ll do
- Work on an interesting and challenging project for one of our clients, a leading purchasing consulting firm in Nordics. Our client wants to develop a new SaaS-based innovative solution for their customers, which was already proven among some of the blue chip companies in Scandinavia.
- The team would initially include 2-4 developers based in Poland and a Product Owner based in Stockholm.
- Project is expected to last for the next 3-5 years hence gives the opportunity for a stable environment for professional development.
- You will build new features and automated tests with highest attention to code quality and Continuous Delivery rules. Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of experience or more.
- You have strong experience with TypeScript, React (16+), SCSS, GraphQL.
- You are familiar with AWS modern development tools (Amplify, Cognito).
- You have experience with Git and build tools like Gradle/Maven.
- Experience with Material-UI framework will be an advantage.
- You are used to working in an agile team, and care about personal and team development.
- You are communicative and feel comfortable working with English speaking clients.What we offer
- Challenging and interesting project with a prestigious client
- An environment that allows, encourages, and supports you in your professional development
- Competitive salary
- A lot of office fun :)
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com