We started by learning the existing code standards at Instapay and discussing challenges and requirements, as well as presenting our approach to the tech challenges at hand.
Instapay wanted us to help them develop their platform, as well as write new functionalities with an end-to-end responsibility. Some of the tasks included:
- Invoicing system allowing companies to create invoices, automatically send them to clients and receive payments through Stripe;
- Inviting and adding a company's team members with specific roles, assigned tasks, and clients. This functionality allows a company to use Instapay for well-organized teams, with different people having specific functions and responsibilities, and access to different parts of the platform;
- Importing the company's clients and their payment information from CSV, XML, or XLS files;
- New landing page allowing downloading a free ebook in exchange for the client's email address and phone number;
- Fixing and refactoring existing code, e.g., fixing existing bugs or moving functions from frontend to backend.
- Full-stack developer
- Project manager
From the client:
- 2 full-stack developers
- Product owner
Results & Benefits for the Client
Our support has helped Instapay to increase the pace of development of key new features and meet deadlines, it increased satisfaction of their customers and lead to new cross-seling opportunities for the company, thus increasing its revenue potential.
The platform now has more functions, fewer bugs, and works faster than before. Instapay has received very positive feedback from its clients about the new features and the platform's performance. The code is cleaner than before, and since we were following Instapay's requirements, the code is kept with the same patterns as before.