About the project
We have recently partnered with Gain.pro
to be their tech provider
- Gain.pro is offering a state-of-the-art company intelligence platform, with customers including leading private equity funds (e.g. CVC), M&A-advisors (e.g. Lazard) and consultants (e.g. McKinsey).
- The company is a fast-growing scale-up
(nearly tripled sales in 2020) with a remote-first team across Europe (50+ employees
with offices in Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt and Paris).
- They are substantially scaling the team
so there’s plenty of room to have impact. In fact, as a founding member of the newly formed ‘data’ team you will have the opportunity to take a leading role in the expansion.
- We are creating a Golang backend team in Poland
and are currently recruiting 3 senior developers
to join.What you’ll do
- The role is connected to the Data & Insight team
consisting of researchers that create curated company and industry analyses on the basis of your code.
- The role requires developing software in Go that extracts financial data from APIs
& multiple online sources and transforms it to structured insights.
- DevOps skills are very welcome to further optimize the cloud environment and prepare it for massive scale.Who you are
- We are looking for someone who is a senior software engineer with relevant Golang experience
to lead or join our tech team.
- You love working in a small team without corporate structures
and a collegiate working environment.
- >1 years of (fulltime) Go programming, or 5-7 years of Java / C# programming combined with the desire to transition to Go.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or Google Cloud is also a plus.
- Ambitious and driven
- You are excited to push the boundaries of digitizing traditional investment analysis.
- (optional) Languages - As a European company we work with many local documents (esp. financial statements). It’s a really big plus if you have a (at least passive) understanding of especially German or French and alternatively another European language.What we offer
- Challenging and interesting project with a prestigious client; option to join other projects.
- An environment that allows, encourages, and supports you in your professional development.
- Flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence.
- Minimal time spent in meetings.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical package (Medicover), Multisport or other.
- Work from our office in Warsaw or remotely (or in the newly opened offices).
- Integration events :)
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org